|Precision HR Services
Bring HR up-to-date! On-site meeting and review of current HR policies, practices and materials.
Provides a formal recommendations report and provision of many generic support materials.
Create a highly effective employee handbook that is personalized to your company, industry and jobs.
Includes advice on areas for improvement in policies, practices and benefits.
* $200 credit from HR Audit/Update
- Newly Created Handbook
Priced by number of employees
- Handbook Revision:
estimate provided after review of current handbook
Annual participation provides unlimited phone access (and e-mail equivalent) to highly-experienced,
business-savvy HR Experts to assist you in resolving questions and employee issues. Discuss options for
employee discipline and the way the laws may apply, as well as strategize to reduce unemployment costs.
Or just have a confidential conversation to bounce-off ideas. Also includes free quarterly HR seminars
and discounts on training! Plus, you can bank your on-site hours!
- Phone Assistance (only) -
Monthly - priced by number of employees
- Phone and On-Site Assistance* -
(1, 2, 3 or more hours on-site or performing
assistance other than phone questions, including
Monthly - by number of employees
Employee performance reviews customized to your company and jobs. Includes clear connection between performance and your company
goals and mission. Tailored to your industry type and organizational size. Two levels provided – Management review and Staff review.
Two (2) hour on-site consulting and coaching on effective employee selection practices, including easy to use outline of hiring process,
all forms, application form, and personalized interviewing questions – all specific to your company, industry and jobs. Includes a
legal summary and list of questions that should not be asked of applicants.
Review of employee benefits program, update list of benefits to provide to applicants, audit basic legal issues, recommend cost saving
improvements and employee satisfaction improvements
Family Medical Leave Act applies to employers with 50 or more employees. Receive consulting and coaching on leave procedures and implementation,
forms and memos to employees. Then, participate in the HR HelpDesk to get answers to all future FMLA questions.
Save money on workers' compensation claims!! Includes all legally required procedures and set-up with a drug testing facility. Pays for
itself with reduced accidents and lower insurance premiums!
Customized Cost Solutions
HR Consulting Services are available for any issue you may have. If you want it, we can provide it! Costs
are based on individual project requirements or billed at $130.00 per hour.
- New Hire Orientation - for employees, or more thorough for Supervisors/Managers
- Benefits Eligibility Orientation
- Management Training at Management Meetings
- Strategy / Coaching for Staffing and HR
- Individual Manager Coaching for
effective Performance Reviews/Discussions, Employee Issue Resolution, Staff Level Planning and/or Performance Improvement
- Hiring Assistance includes posting job ads, receiving resumes, screening top candidates, phone interviews,
on-site interviewing with management and offer letter.
- Employee Problem Resolution, Discipline and Termination meetings
- Compensation / Pay Level Review or to create pay grades or incentive programs.
- Job Description improvements
- Wage and Hour Law Review of your jobs for exempt status and other legal issues
- Company Culture Improvement Program
- Affirmative Action Programs and ongoing update and support
- Concentrated Harassment/Sexual Harassment Avoidance
• Managers/Supervisors/HR 2-3 hours
• Employees ½ - 1 hour
- Concentrated Diversity (Inclusion) 2 hours
- Applied Employment Law for Managers - Federal and Illinois State Laws 2, 4, 6 or 8 hours
- Applied Employment Law for Payroll, Office Managers, Accountants & Bookkeepers - Federal and Illinois State
2, 4 or 6 hours
- What Payroll Professionals Need to Know about Human Resources 2 - 3 hours
- Management Development - Human Resources Management Overview for Non-HR Managers 6 - 8 hours
- New Supervisors Training - How to Direct, Motivate and Develop highly effective employees.
Workshop: For companies without New Supervisor Training 4 @ 2-hours or 2 @4-hours
- Interviewing and Selection for Managers & Supervisors - Hire the "Best" for Your Workplace 4 hours
- Better Employee Performance - Improve Your Performance Management System 3 - 4 hours
- Professional Perception Training - Professionalism at work Improving Perceptions 2 – 4 hours
- Equal Employment Opportunity Compliance As needed
- Why Can't We All Just Get Along? Workplace Interactions Training 2 – 4 hours
- Summary of "Applied" Employment Laws - Non-Legal terminology and hands-on examples
- The "54 Reasons to Not Terminate an Employee in Illinois" – Concise summary of Illinois Employment Laws
- The Top Ten Ways to Save Big $ in HR! Down-to-earth actions sure to save money right away!
- New "Wage and Hour Law" Regulations - Making it Work for Smaller Businesses, inc. Illinois Law Exceptions 2 - 4 hours
- Employee Handbooks - Issues and Problem Prevention
- What to Focus on in Hiring - To Keep Your Company Better Than Your Competition
- Documents/Documentation Needs in HR - summary of all the needed documents and what needs to be documented
- Fifteen (15) Success Tips for HR Managers
- Project Management for Human Resources Professional and Manager Either workshop or seminar
- Human Resources Issues in Non-Profit Organizations
- Costing Your Benefits Package - Workshop – Calculate the benefits package value for each Employee Two 3 hour sessions
- Creating Compensation Grades and Ranges using Point Factor Analysis Two 3 hour sessions
- Harassment Avoidance Training - Investigation Issues
- Top 10 HR Tips for Construction Industry Sub-Contractors
- New Illinois "Equal Pay Law" - Hidden Legal Exposures – the Illinois Law includes many land-mines for Employers
- EEO Discrimination - summary of EEO laws
- Age Discrimination - special exposure for older workers
Illinois Equal Pay Act
Victims' Economic Security and Safety Act